Friday, July 22, 2011

Book Blogger Hop: 7/22-7/25

Book Blogger Hop is going on right now. Amazing thing for one, allows fellow book bloggers to meet and connect. So happy to be part of it. It's also my first one. Both excited and a little nervous about it.


The Book Blogger Hop Question Of the Day
What’s the ONE GENRE that you wish you could get into, but just can’t?


Okay, well, it will have to be mystery thrillers. They all seem the same to me. Some type of crime and the discovery of the perpetrator. It all ends in a similar fashion.


I much enjoy fantasy.
Love to meet Veronica Roth and talk about Four's character from Divergent  He has such a strong character. Divergent was one of my favorite reads. too this year and can't wait for Book 2. Julie Kagawa is my favorite author. The Iron Fey has tons of romance, magic,adventures like no other and amazingly deep characters. I will ask Julie tons of questions about Meghan, Puck, & Prince Ash. All the while grinning like crazy!

Well that's me anyway.



                                        Book Blogger Hop
Join or look around during the Book Blogger Hop. Find new blogs you might like and bloggers, like myself, so you can share book love. Go HERE for the Book Blogger Hop.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

*sigh* Divergent's such a fantastic book, it would be a killer experience to hear the author's own thoughts about it!

Anonymous said...

Just hopping by, happy Friday!

Patricia said...

I can't seem to get into paranormal/fantasy. I prefer Christian fiction. Following you.

http://itstimetoreadmamaw.blogspot.com/

Cassandra @ Book & Movie Dimension a Blog said...

Hey Tiger glad you came! I'd love tickets to hear from the author too.
Tribute Books Mama happy hopping. Oh, and thanks Patricia for joining me! I love fiction so much too.

Michelle @ Much Loved Books said...

thanks for stpooing by my blog.

Much Loved Books

Lucy (The Secret Life of Books) said...

Hey, hopping by :)

I chose crime type books for my answer. They just don't seem to grab my interest. I am going to try and get into them though. Because I feel like I'm missing out!

Happy Hopping

http://lily-bookhaven.blogspot.com/

Lucy

Cassandra @ Book & Movie Dimension a Blog said...

Hey Michelle and everyone glad you stopped by! Really great blogs. Love the blog hop.

Blog Archive

Blog Followers

Disclaimer

Blog Graphics: Pictures aren't owned by me that are found on this blog. Most of them can be found via Google/Bing! images or from author press releases and are in no way used for profit. Credit goes to them entirely.

Reviews: Are not given either positively/negatively based on compensation. Reviews are entirely out of speculative opinion. Put out for readers to ultimately make their decision on a book, movie, and or product. They are honest reviews based on opinion. And ultimately I would never falsify information or exaggerate, given I do not see a benefit in doing so.

Affiliate: The blog is monetized through Amazon's Affiliate Associates Program, The Book Depository's Affiliate Program, YesStyle's Affiliate Program, GoHastings Affiliate Program, and a few other programs best seen through the blog's ads. Every little purchase you make, makes, a huge difference to me as a blogger. Buying through the blog's links gives me a small percentage of commissions. I try exceptionally hard to make the links/ads as unintrusive as possible when viewed on the blog. If they are intrusive, I, do so apologize but still hope you can enjoy the actual written reviews.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...