Saturday, July 30, 2011

Book Blogger Hop: 7/29/-8/1

Crazy For Book's Question:


Book Blogger Hop
“Highlight one book you have received this week (for review, from the library, purchased at the store, etc.) that you can’t wait to dig into!”


Hosted by Crazy For Books!


Answer:


Descended by Blood by Angeline Kace.
It's a new vampire book but I've a feeling Kace has created a unique take on the myth. And my spider senses have not let me down before. LoL. I was fortunate enough to be given an early ARC review copy on July 27 . Can't wait to get into it. Needless to say I was completely overjoyed.  


More about Descended by Blood.
Coming August 26, 2011


Book 1 of the Vampire Born Trilogy


Thanks everyone for being with me today. And please do come again.

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hi! Descended by Blood sounds really good. I love it when an author creates a new kind of vampire. Thanks for stopping by and following, followed back :-)

Bittner said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! You pick sounds really good. I haven't read much vampire fiction, I think I'm more of a werewolf kind of girl.

Have a great weekend.

Cassandra said...

Descended by Blood looks good, yeah.
Bittner -glad to follow you. Loved reading your blog.Hugely entertaining.

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. New follower! I really like the cover for Descended by Blood.
My Hop

Julie @ Knitting and Sundries said...

This looks really good; I hope you enjoy it!

Kristin said...

This sounds like a good book.
Book Sniffers Anonymous

amyer23 said...

New follower! I want to read Descended by Blood too. It's on my never ending list :)

Amanda Welling
Hippies, Beauty, and Books. Oh My!

Blog Archive

Disclaimer

Blog Graphics: Pictures aren't owned by me that are found on this blog. Most of them can be found via Google/Bing! images or from author press releases and are in no way used for profit. Credit goes to them entirely.

Reviews: Are not given either positively/negatively based on compensation. Reviews are entirely out of speculative opinion. Put out for readers to ultimately make their decision on a book, movie, and or product. They are honest reviews based on opinion. And ultimately I would never falsify information or exaggerate, given I do not see a benefit in doing so.

Affiliate: The blog is monetized through Amazon's Affiliate Associates Program, The Book Depository's Affiliate Program, YesStyle's Affiliate Program, GoHastings Affiliate Program, and a few other programs best seen through the blog's ads. Every little purchase you make, makes, a huge difference to me as a blogger. Buying through the blog's links gives me a small percentage of commissions. I try exceptionally hard to make the links/ads as unintrusive as possible when viewed on the blog. If they are intrusive, I, do so apologize but still hope you can enjoy the actual written reviews.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...