Saturday, December 26, 2015

My After Christmas: What I Got This Past Christmas 2015

Well, this past Christmas like so many for a time now just snuck up on me! I'm not sure what it is but I couldn't really muster much enthusiasm this year and because of that while my family made tons of delicious Mexican grilled steak and frijoles charros which is basically bean porridge with scrumptious meat added in, I couldn't eat anything. Although, to be truthful I haven't had much of an appetite for months. 


Even so, somehow getting presents this year like always did cheer me up. What did I get, well, mostly clothes and a $50 Amazon gift card which I'm probably going to use for beauty and skincare products. 


Also, before Christmas even began I got notified that I had won a blog giveaway for a FUNIMATION gift card from Nicole at Asian Addicts Anonymous and with it I finally got my first FUNKO Pop vinyl figure of the Colossal Titan from the Attack on Titan anime series. Yay! It's like a dream come true, since I have wanted one for so long!



As for blog plans, if I do end up buying beauty and skincare products I'll be reviewing those in the months ahead, but before then. Let me share a few other upcoming plans for the blog. I have decided to go ahead with my review of Kingdom of Dreams and Madness, the documentary about Hayao Miyazaki and Studio Ghibli. As per my tweet on Twitter. Secondly, I'm currently prepping for an upcoming review of a book that I accepted to review as a request from a self-published author. Her name is Megan Futcher and her book is called Fourborn (Check it on Goodreads). In my opinion, this means the blog will be very lively, indeed.

Blog Archive

Blog Followers

Disclaimer

Blog Graphics: Pictures aren't owned by me that are found on this blog. Most of them can be found via Google/Bing! images or from author press releases and are in no way used for profit. Credit goes to them entirely.

Reviews: Are not given either positively/negatively based on compensation. Reviews are entirely out of speculative opinion. Put out for readers to ultimately make their decision on a book, movie, and or product. They are honest reviews based on opinion. And ultimately I would never falsify information or exaggerate, given I do not see a benefit in doing so.

Affiliate: The blog is monetized through Amazon's Affiliate Associates Program, The Book Depository's Affiliate Program, YesStyle's Affiliate Program, GoHastings Affiliate Program, and a few other programs best seen through the blog's ads. Every little purchase you make, makes, a huge difference to me as a blogger. Buying through the blog's links gives me a small percentage of commissions. I try exceptionally hard to make the links/ads as unintrusive as possible when viewed on the blog. If they are intrusive, I, do so apologize but still hope you can enjoy the actual written reviews.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...