About Erin Nicholas one of the Nine Naughty Novelists
Erin Nicholas has been reading and writing romantic fiction since her mother gave her a romance novel in high school and she discovered happily-ever-after went a little beyond glass slippers and fairy godmothers! For more information on Erin and her books, visit www.ErinNicholas.com.
Questions and Answers
Questions and Answers
Learn About The Zillionaire Vampire Cowboy's Secret Werewolf Babies and If You Give A Duke A Duchy-Review of The Zillionaire Vampire Cowboy's Secret Werewolf Babies, Review of If You Give A Duke Duchy
1. What was it like writing before the Naughties and what started you on the path to join the group?
Skylar and I actually started the group a few months before I published my first book. I wanted a group of authors to do promo and have fun with :)
2. Erin for readers who haven't read any of the books by the Nine Naughty Novelists what would you say to get them to read them?
You don't know what you're missing! :) Great writers who know all about romance and heat and humor!
3. Do you guys happen to ever get together and hang out in real life or do you guys simply write separately online?
It's hard to get all 9 of us together-- the best we've ever done is 8 at once :) but yes, in various mixtures many of us have been together in person a few times-- various conferences and retreats.
4. Would you consider writing more books with the Naughties?
Of course! :) I've done a series-- the Promise Harbor Wedding-- with Kelly, Meg and Syd. Jennifer and I are writing something together now. And Kate and Meg are going to be doing a project with me in the spring.
5. One final question! What are you currently doing in writing, Erin, do share?
I have several projects going on right now :) I have a crossover project coming out with Jennifer Bernard in March (Getting Wound Up), I'm writing a new book in my Sapphire Falls series (out in May) and I'm working on a book that starts a new series for Montlake Romance and another new series for Grand Central Publishing. Lots going on! :)
Don't forget to look into Erin Nichola's books on her website.