Saturday, March 26, 2016

Let's Talk About my Deeper Foray into Affiliate Marketing

First off I guess I should address what affiliate marketing is in the first place. In case some of you aren't sure what it is. It's basically a form of online marketing that allows website owners and blog owners the ability to make money off their promoting efforts on behalf of companies. You promote their products or services on your blog with ads and if a visitor on your blog makes a purchase then that counts as a referred sale. You get the credit and you get paid. You're basically becoming a marketer just all online.



And while I have been blogging since 2011 and did start with Amazon Associates as my first affiliate program ever, I don't think I was ever serious about it. Many of you know that I never pushed too hard on that end but as I have gotten serious about what blogging means to me I feel that I kind of do want to make money off my blogging efforts so I'll feel more like a professional blogger this way. That doesn't mean that this is my top priority. Of course not! First and foremost I want to write content that can be beneficial to you my readers whether it be in book review recommendations and or other Entertainment discoveries.  


At the end of the day, my blogging is not about making money but what I can offer you instead but at the same time I want to make money. In other words, I want to do both at the same time. 


Even if it is too much to ask. I want it all but this will only be possible with your help. Therefore really nothing has changed. I'll still be working hard on being the first to discover the next hottest thing in Entertainment wherever it may hide: books, movies, music, whatever. That aside, here are the companies I'm currently representing. Please be aware that I would never endorse companies I did not believe in. 



Let me present you with GoHastings. GoHastings is a book, movie, collectibles, and CD media retailer who I came across thanks to the Amazon.com marketplace. I fully trust them. They sell used CDs and movies all at great prices and while you can buy their items off Amazon.com you can also go straight to them on their website. Right now they are offering all these great deals with great savings: 


Shop best selling Action Figures, Comics, Vinyl, Blu-rays & DVDs, Video Games, Books and more at goHastings.com. Available Now!

Shop best selling Action Figures, Comics, Vinyl, Blu-rays & DVDs, Video Games, Books and more at goHastings.com. Available Now! 

40% Off 4+ items, 30% Off 3 items, & 25% off 2 items at GoHastings! Use Code REFUNDME. Valid 3/27/16 only. Shop Now!

Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off All Disc Golf Discs at GoHastings! Use Code STROKE. Valid 3/27/16 - 4/2/16. Shop Now!


Get 30% Off All Novelty Masks at GoHastings! Use Code HORSEFACE. Valid 3/27/16 - 4/2/16. Shop Now!


Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off All Graphic Novels at GoHastings! Use Code SPRING. Ends 4/2/16. Shop Now!


15% OFF ALL TVS at GoHastings! 
No Code Needed. Ends 4/2/16. Shop Now!

 Receive 25% Off Christian Book & Bibles at GoHastings! No code needed. Offer ends 3/28/16. Shop Now! 

Next we have Scholastic who I hold to a high regard since when I was young Scholastic was one of the major companies who sourced their books at my school's book fairs. Currently they too are offering these great savings: 


Pre-Order Dog Man at The Scholastic Store Online. Crime-biting canine part dog, part man, and ALL HERO! Free Shipping orders $35+. Shop Today!


Pre-Order Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Parts I & II at The Scholastic Store Online. Click Here!


Get 30% Off Harry Potter Coloring Books at The Scholastic Store Online. Unleash Your Creativity. 



Discover the magic of Amulet! Save Over 30% at The Scholastic Store Online.

Blog Archive

Blog Followers

Disclaimer

Blog Graphics: Pictures aren't owned by me that are found on this blog. Most of them can be found via Google/Bing! images or from author press releases and are in no way used for profit. Credit goes to them entirely.

Reviews: Are not given either positively/negatively based on compensation. Reviews are entirely out of speculative opinion. Put out for readers to ultimately make their decision on a book, movie, and or product. They are honest reviews based on opinion. And ultimately I would never falsify information or exaggerate, given I do not see a benefit in doing so.

Affiliate: The blog is monetized through Amazon's Affiliate Associates Program, The Book Depository's Affiliate Program, YesStyle's Affiliate Program, GoHastings Affiliate Program, and a few other programs best seen through the blog's ads. Every little purchase you make, makes, a huge difference to me as a blogger. Buying through the blog's links gives me a small percentage of commissions. I try exceptionally hard to make the links/ads as unintrusive as possible when viewed on the blog. If they are intrusive, I, do so apologize but still hope you can enjoy the actual written reviews.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...