Sunday, September 4, 2016

Skincare Product Review: St. Ives Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer


In my search for a specific type of moisturizer that is sting-free and non-greasy I finally came across St. Ives' facial moisturizer. This in part a tip-off from how amazing and soothing their smooth and nourished oatmeal face scrub + mask was. 

After trying that I assumed they must release quality products in other skincare areas. I was right with the facial moisturizer. It's as gentle and soothing as say the facial scrub and mask I tried from St. Ives. 

Given I use a benzoyl peroxide cleanser to keep my face clear seeing as I am prone to breakouts this worked in a non-intrusive way. The facial lotion is creamy and has a soft herbal scent that when applied feels a bit chilly but doesn't sting. The best part is, it is dewy when applied on your face and then it settles. Throughout this whole process it is not greasy and once it has soaked in there is a light dewiness. I find that nice but what I kind of dislike is that my face has a light sheen from the St. Ives facial moisturizer but at least after a while that disappears.

It's pretty great, regardless. While the sheen present is a disadvantage I still got what I was setting out in search for: non-stinging or aggravating and non-greasy.

Disclosure on my face skin: I am one of those people who cannot wear fake jewelry on my ears because it will be toxic. It will get an allergic reaction. Furthermore, my skin breaks out a lot and a lot of the facial moisturizers that I require to keep my face from drying are not good for my sensitive skin. Many aggravate it and burn when I apply them. 


Get it on Amazon. com!


Blog Archive

Blog Followers

Disclaimer

Blog Graphics: Pictures aren't owned by me that are found on this blog. Most of them can be found via Google/Bing! images or from author press releases and are in no way used for profit. Credit goes to them entirely.

Reviews: Are not given either positively/negatively based on compensation. Reviews are entirely out of speculative opinion. Put out for readers to ultimately make their decision on a book, movie, and or product. They are honest reviews based on opinion. And ultimately I would never falsify information or exaggerate, given I do not see a benefit in doing so.

Affiliate: The blog is monetized through Amazon's Affiliate Associates Program, The Book Depository's Affiliate Program, YesStyle's Affiliate Program, GoHastings Affiliate Program, and a few other programs best seen through the blog's ads. Every little purchase you make, makes, a huge difference to me as a blogger. Buying through the blog's links gives me a small percentage of commissions. I try exceptionally hard to make the links/ads as unintrusive as possible when viewed on the blog. If they are intrusive, I, do so apologize but still hope you can enjoy the actual written reviews.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...