Sunday, January 15, 2012

Crackle.com Brings in New & Exclusive Anime to watch!


Crackle is free Instant Streaming of your favorite movies & TV shows at home, online and on your mobile device.

Follow Crackle.com- Twitter 
Follow Crackle.com- Facebook
Murder Princess
Blood +
Durarara!
Crackle has officially set up an exclusive page for anime now named Crackle Animax. It's really great news. You can now watch anime in good quality online and the anime quality is crystal clear (contains commercials which is a small drawback). What's important to note is that the animes are in English though. So be sure you like watching your anime that way-- English Dubbed. To some that's good to others not but keep in mind you are still watching anime (picture-wise), so not too bad. The service is free after all.


If you are an anime lover then this really is fantastic. The animes are listed by popularity, newest episodes, recently added anime, movies, and additional anime with an added search engine on site. 
If you have been on the blog then you should know in the past Blood + was reviewed. It's actually at Crackle Animax. And of couse other animes too!

See: An Anime Series Review: Blood + (2006-2008)
Watch it: @ Crackle Animax- Blood +

Also See: Article about Crackle Animax from Anime News Network!

UPDATE: Sony has sold off Crackle to a new company and they might no longer have much anime. This blog post no longer applies.

2 comments:

gman said...

I have been a fan of Anime since one of my friends introduced me to it 6 years ago and now I’m hooked. I tried Crackle about 6 months ago, but I don’t think they had the Anime then. Aside from the commercials, Crackle is a great source for free Anime, but I don’t care for their movie selection. If I want to watch a movie, I use my employer’s website, dishonline.com because there are over 5500 movies there to watch. Hundreds of them don’t even require a subscription which is still better than Crackle for free movies.

Cassandra @ Book & Movie Dimension a Blog said...

I don't care for watching movies on Crackle either because betting that the movies would take forever to buffer.

An anime fan. Gman hope you continue to appreciate it. It's definitely something so very beautiful in animation. Maybe you'll like watching anime on Crackle now that you know it's there. Glad I could point you to it!

Blog Archive

Blog Followers

Disclaimer

Blog Graphics: Pictures aren't owned by me that are found on this blog. Most of them can be found via Google/Bing! images or from author press releases and are in no way used for profit. Credit goes to them entirely.

Reviews: Are not given either positively/negatively based on compensation. Reviews are entirely out of speculative opinion. Put out for readers to ultimately make their decision on a book, movie, and or product. They are honest reviews based on opinion. And ultimately I would never falsify information or exaggerate, given I do not see a benefit in doing so.

Affiliate: The blog is monetized through Amazon's Affiliate Associates Program, The Book Depository's Affiliate Program, YesStyle's Affiliate Program, GoHastings Affiliate Program, and a few other programs best seen through the blog's ads. Every little purchase you make, makes, a huge difference to me as a blogger. Buying through the blog's links gives me a small percentage of commissions. I try exceptionally hard to make the links/ads as unintrusive as possible when viewed on the blog. If they are intrusive, I, do so apologize but still hope you can enjoy the actual written reviews.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...