Interesting discoveries: While Electronica fascinates me it is interesting to know that Neon Indian music is not quickly accessible. It requires several listens but when the songs become clear to you, then you will be all that more rewarded.
- Smooth flows.
- Songs can occasionally be fun.
- When you get a song then some can be terminally chill.
- Alan Palomo's voice! Chill. I like it.
- Lyrics are pretty fascinating for some reason, yet unsure if it is because they are profound or poetic. Who knows.
- 1 bad song, Laughing Gas, which to off-set its unremarkability could have been placed in a different order, like after Local Joke. Still not completely terrible because the rest of the songs are amazing once one comprehends them.
If interested, there is a music review of Era Extraña: Those Singularities in Music blog
Buy Psychic Chasms
About Neon Indian
|Alan Palomo of Neon Indian|
Neon Indian is an Electronica band from Denton, Texas. Brainchild of Alan Palomo.