Saturday, September 17, 2011

In My Mailbox (7) & Mailbox Monday (2)- September 17





In My Mail­box« is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi – The Story Siren.
 In this meme, we share the books we received for review, purchased, got from the library, traded/swapped, etc. Great way to network your blog with other bloggers and readers. 
This week books received:


Given as Gift: The Babysitter's Club by Ann M. Martin 


Won from Giveaway from the Author: The Secret of the Dread Forest by Gillian Summers 


Bought: The Dark Hills Divide (The Land of Elyon) by Patrick Carman

     
 In My Mailbox (7) & Mailbox Monday (2)

Last Minute Additions



For Review:
A big thanks to Ayelet  for my copy of The World as We Know it: A Novel by Joseph Monniger.


The World as We Know it: A Novel
What's the book about?: Book Description *Have to say looks really wonderful and very much looking forward to begin reading*






The Radleys: A Novel by Matt Haig
What's the book about?: Book Description 


*Thanks Goodreads.com for the Advance Reader Copy*







That has been In My Mailbox (7) & Mailbox Monday (2), what do you have this week? Love to read about it.
~Cassandra The Book & Movie Dimension Blogger



11 comments:

Anonymous said...

A Vlog!!! Way to go! I always think these are a fun way to get to know a blogger.

Sarah (The Book Life) said...

The Babysitters Club! That's awesome :0) Great books, I hope you enjoy them!

My IMM

Michele//Just a Lil Lost said...

OMG. The Babysitter's Club. Blast from the past!! I was obsessed with that series when I was younger.. Can't believe the books are still floating around! :D

Michele | my IMM

Cassandra @ Book & Movie Dimension a Blog said...

Michelle visited your blog, loved your books especially Juliet Immortal if you see my On My Wishlist widget it's there!

Stop at the blog again:)

April X said...

The Radley's looks good, hope you enjoy all of these though, happy reading! :)

Sophia said...

Ooh, nice week! I haven't heard of most of these books, but I hope you enjoy them. Happy reading :)

Cassandra @ Book & Movie Dimension a Blog said...

The Radleys sounds good definitely because has vampires!

Sophia ye`most aren't too well reviewed around the blogosphere.

Happy reading April and Sophia and thank you for commenting guys.

Sarah@Catching Books said...

wow you got some awesome books this week! enjoy!

thanks for stopping by my blog :)

Julie said...

The Radleys was a LOT of fun! The Dark Divide is next on the read-together list for my Bebe Boy James and I! Great mailbox! Enjoy your reading week!

Amused said...

The World as We Know It looks great!

Anonymous said...

Some great reads , enjoy them.

http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/09/maillbox-monday.html

Blog Archive

Blog Followers

Disclaimer

Blog Graphics: Pictures aren't owned by me that are found on this blog. Most of them can be found via Google/Bing! images or from author press releases and are in no way used for profit. Credit goes to them entirely.

Reviews: Are not given either positively/negatively based on compensation. Reviews are entirely out of speculative opinion. Put out for readers to ultimately make their decision on a book, movie, and or product. They are honest reviews based on opinion. And ultimately I would never falsify information or exaggerate, given I do not see a benefit in doing so.

Affiliate: The blog is monetized through Amazon's Affiliate Associates Program, The Book Depository's Affiliate Program, YesStyle's Affiliate Program, GoHastings Affiliate Program, and a few other programs best seen through the blog's ads. Every little purchase you make, makes, a huge difference to me as a blogger. Buying through the blog's links gives me a small percentage of commissions. I try exceptionally hard to make the links/ads as unintrusive as possible when viewed on the blog. If they are intrusive, I, do so apologize but still hope you can enjoy the actual written reviews.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...