Tuesday, March 15, 2016

My First Shopping Experience with YesStyle



First off I cannot really recall how I first came upon YesStyle online. But I think it was when I was searching for clothes and shoes online that fit into styles I would like to see myself wearing and YesStyle had it all. They had all the clothes I consider fashionable and I was alarmed at how I had finally found an online store with actually adorable clothes for once. And afterwards I went through blogs online who had reviewed the site. The blog that I got the most help from was My Seoul Obsession, a blogger who regularly writes reviews about her latest KPop music buys. 

Since I trusted her opinion after a while I went ahead and ordered these Army Green Brogue Oxford Shoes I had wanted off the site. And considering Spring and Summer is pretty close at hand, well Spring is already here I also bought these Light Blue Perforated Buckled Flat Sandals. Let's just say I had ones like these in my childhood and I wanted another pair but more sophisticated. 

Throughout the ordering process I felt rather nervous because I wasn't sure if I would ever get my packages since another item I ordered got cancelled making me think they might easily cancel others items in the orders I made. Not exactly fun what with the whole waiting involved. 

Yet despite these delays I eventually got my packages. Today in fact! Let me explain that I am still so happy about my new shoes and navy cardigan.

Army Green Brogue Oxford Shoes are of a deep luxurious color and the make of the shoes has a flawless design. 


And let's not forget the material of these shoes. They are of strong stuff and yet the finish of the shoes is smooth. I have to wonder who worked on these carefully crafted shoes. Someone in Hong Kong whoever this person or individuals are. The shoes are stunning!


Size 38 that would be size 7 in US sizes. Fit me perfectly!



Oh, and the Light Blue Perforated Buckled Flat Sandals. Kind of like in my childhood. Just a tad different in terms of style and color. These like the Oxfords have great craftsmanship. I'm in love. But then again I do have a thing for good shoes. And am I lucky to have come across YesStyle. 


The site does give you what it promises and though they are on the expensive side I think the type of clothes and shoes they offer are more than worthy of that heavy cost. Simply because other sites cannot provide their style and fashion sense, even if the customer service is all but missing (disclosure: Getting ahold of customer service is hard. Most messages you send won't get a reply, probably because they are too busy). 

I don't know despite them not showing themselves in customer service I still like their service and offerings. It's so good that lack of available customer service response isn't too detrimental since they are at least making sure they get the stuff you bought shipped out to you. 

YesStyle has adorable styled clothing. They are a Hong Kong based online retailer who offers free shipping on orders over $35. They can ship to the United States, Canada, Australia, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Macau, and China. However, they can ship certain items that aren't jewelry, accessories, lifestyle, or beauty to more countries, see YesStyle here.



About YesStyle


YesStyle is the first online retailer to globally distribute a wide range of fashion and lifestyle products from Asia through their website YesStyle.com. Every season, YesStyle brings customers the latest trends along with thousands of fashion and lifestyle items from brands across Asia. YesStyle.com now represents the best platform for brands in Asia to connect with customers worldwide.

Blog Archive

Blog Followers

Disclaimer

Blog Graphics: Pictures aren't owned by me that are found on this blog. Most of them can be found via Google/Bing! images or from author press releases and are in no way used for profit. Credit goes to them entirely.

Reviews: Are not given either positively/negatively based on compensation. Reviews are entirely out of speculative opinion. Put out for readers to ultimately make their decision on a book, movie, and or product. They are honest reviews based on opinion. And ultimately I would never falsify information or exaggerate, given I do not see a benefit in doing so.

Affiliate: The blog is monetized through Amazon's Affiliate Associates Program, The Book Depository's Affiliate Program, YesStyle's Affiliate Program, GoHastings Affiliate Program, and a few other programs best seen through the blog's ads. Every little purchase you make, makes, a huge difference to me as a blogger. Buying through the blog's links gives me a small percentage of commissions. I try exceptionally hard to make the links/ads as unintrusive as possible when viewed on the blog. If they are intrusive, I, do so apologize but still hope you can enjoy the actual written reviews.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...