Wednesday, April 27, 2016

DDLBiz Over-the-Knee Khaki Socks on Amazon Review


Huge reveal. I love Over-the-Knee socks with an overwhelming intensity. The way they wrap your feet like regular socks but in a higher distance is incredibly form-fitting. Makes it very flattering. Not to mention they go great in the Winter, Spring, Summer, and Fall. They even go great with shorts or capri pants.




The only problem is this style of over-the-knee socks in a mesh-like texture are hard to find at an inexpensive price. Luckily thanks to Amazon (Amazon.com) I came across ones that aren't expensive and that are adorable. The price $4.60+$1.00 for shipping and handling. A total of $5.60.

The ones I received are perfect. Adorable! Now I only wonder if I should get another pair in mint green, because green is my favorite color or not. Who knows. I might yet.




Buy these Over-the-Knee Socks in Khaki

Blog Archive

Blog Followers

Disclaimer

Blog Graphics: Pictures aren't owned by me that are found on this blog. Most of them can be found via Google/Bing! images or from author press releases and are in no way used for profit. Credit goes to them entirely.

Reviews: Are not given either positively/negatively based on compensation. Reviews are entirely out of speculative opinion. Put out for readers to ultimately make their decision on a book, movie, and or product. They are honest reviews based on opinion. And ultimately I would never falsify information or exaggerate, given I do not see a benefit in doing so.

Affiliate: The blog is monetized through Amazon's Affiliate Associates Program, The Book Depository's Affiliate Program, YesStyle's Affiliate Program, GoHastings Affiliate Program, and a few other programs best seen through the blog's ads. Every little purchase you make, makes, a huge difference to me as a blogger. Buying through the blog's links gives me a small percentage of commissions. I try exceptionally hard to make the links/ads as unintrusive as possible when viewed on the blog. If they are intrusive, I, do so apologize but still hope you can enjoy the actual written reviews.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...