Sunday, September 11, 2016

Amazon App Review: PhotoSuite Pro 4 vs. Photo Lab


The great thing about the Amazon Appstore is there are a lot of great finds in apps for free. Seeing as I am a blogger I work with a lot of visual presentation or photos.

I was looking for apps that will add an extra layer of fun to my photos or spruice them up. PhotoSuite Pro 4 drew my attention from how it reminded me of a desktop program I use Picasa 3 and if it was anything like that I expected some semblance of cropping or lighting changing capabilities. It does have this but better still it has features to resize your photos and save them under a certain name and to export them on your device to later send to your email or social media networking site.

Photo Lab, on the other hand, looked interesting to me and I was wondering what backgrounds would be on offer. It's pretty fun but it is more static. Rather than spruicing up photos it is more to change the appearance of a whole photo. Out of the two, I think PhotoSuite Pro 4 is more useful but I like both of them seeing as they each offer different things. 

Both these apps are free on the Amazon Appstore as of this writing!


About the blogger

A blogger at Book & Movie Dimension a Blog for years. I Cassandra pride myself on finding the next hottest thing in Entertainment wherever it may hide: books, movies, music, you name it. Huge reader and anime watcher.

One final thing: both serious and a jokester. I know confusing.

Blog Archive

Blog Followers

Disclaimer

Blog Graphics: Pictures aren't owned by me that are found on this blog. Most of them can be found via Google/Bing! images or from author press releases and are in no way used for profit. Credit goes to them entirely.

Reviews: Are not given either positively/negatively based on compensation. Reviews are entirely out of speculative opinion. Put out for readers to ultimately make their decision on a book, movie, and or product. They are honest reviews based on opinion. And ultimately I would never falsify information or exaggerate, given I do not see a benefit in doing so.

Affiliate: The blog is monetized through Amazon's Affiliate Associates Program, The Book Depository's Affiliate Program, YesStyle's Affiliate Program, GoHastings Affiliate Program, and a few other programs best seen through the blog's ads. Every little purchase you make, makes, a huge difference to me as a blogger. Buying through the blog's links gives me a small percentage of commissions. I try exceptionally hard to make the links/ads as unintrusive as possible when viewed on the blog. If they are intrusive, I, do so apologize but still hope you can enjoy the actual written reviews.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...